19 September 2010

BP_12.1 Practical Experience - My Choice, Flash

I have been trying to learn Flash since it was version 5. I know that doesn't make me sound too smart, but it hasn't been that I've been working on it and failing, but that I've been telling myself to work on it when I had no real purpose to do so. The desire was there, but not the motivation. Now that I have an up-to-date version of Flash, a subscription to Lynda.com, and a need to use Flash in an upcoming course, I dare say I will be learning Flash. I'll get to work on that today, as soon as I finish my current course work assignments, finish my lesson plans, update my website, go out for milk and cat food, and clean my house. On second thought, the house can stay dirty. I'd rather lern Flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment